Act of Kindness ChallengeI Dare You 100
It seems that we live in a world where everyone is only looking out for themselves. Let’s try something different. Let’s show the world that we can still perform acts of kindness.
Take this challenge. Post a video of yourself performing an act of kindness. It can be any act that benefits others such as:
- Serving at a homeless shelter
- Giving a hand to a stranger in need
- Helping an old person cross the street
- Hand flowers out to strangers on the street
- Let someone go in front of you in line
- Hold open the doors for strangers
- Hold the elevator for strangers
These are just examples. You can perform any act of kindness that makes strangers happy.
- In the beginning or end of the video, you must face the camera and say “I am doing the Blaqsbi Act of Kindness Challenge”
- Your face must be visible in the video
- Video must be one shot. NOT edited.
- Your profile picture must be set
- The face on your profile picture must match the face on the video